Friday, July 8, 2011

To all the boys I've loved before....

Having just come back to earth from a magical trip to Tuscany where I married my true love, followed by a blissed out honeymoon in Paris, I've been reflecting on the great crushes of my life: specifically, the beautiful celebs who made my heart beat faster, from the age of four until today.

I wanted to remember those boys who inspired me, the ones who kept me up at night, and those who taught me the difference between that sick love you feel in your stomach and the pure love you feel in your heart. The ones who walked with me on the path to choosing the man who is now my husband and in whom I see pieces of each of these dreamboats.

In homage to these men, I present my 'crushline'.

Do you love these honey-babies too?! Comment here with your own crushlines :) I know you have them....and I want the guys too, I know you grew up with Kelly Kapowski on your wall.....

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting that my celebrity loves start at 50-somethings and end at 20-somethings....

    ReplyDelete